Re: [WestKingdomEQ] I'm sick. And I've lost my voice...

  • Laurie Frohn
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2011
      Hope you are feeling better.  Although we'll miss you, it's totally understandable to want to spend the weekend getting over your bug so you can start your new job fresh.
      Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

      Alloria

      On Mar 31, 2011, Laura <laura.langford@...> wrote:

      So, my class at Equestrium is probably about a 30% probability right now. I thought I'd be over my little sore throat that started Monday, but it has conveniently turned into something more potent. Rather than waste the course material, I'm hoping to hit some of the upcoming EQ practices and share information in that way. Plus I'll probably post some reference material on this board.

      Considering that I'm starting a NEW JOB on Monday (because timing is EVERYTHING), if I'm not feeling fantabulous by tomorrow morning I am going to concentrate on not over-taxing myself this weekend. I would prefer not to have my first impression in the office be coughing all over everyone. Ironically, I am currently reading yet another book on plague. I love plague.

      Crap.

      LvA

    • Toni
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2011
        Laurentia, wishing you a speedy recovery. Hugs from me and Brandee.

        To all the rest of you lovely folks :-) :

        Marguerite and I will be at Equestrium (check out our classes! ;-) ), but Brandee will be staying home. :-(

        Genevieve
      • Sallie/Celine
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1, 2011
          To all who are sick, very sorry to hear it! Hope you get better quickly.
          Re carpooling: I am planning on leaving 6:30am Sat morning from Palo Alto and comming back Sunday morning, departing Richards around 7am. Anyone on the way w/a similar sched who wants to carpool?
          -Celine.

          OBSESSED is a word the lazy use to describe the DEDICATED.

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 2, 2011

            Greeting all,

            The trailer has electric brakes but no lights this morning. Malorie and Crystal are staying home,.but I'll come on up.  My apologies to the folks that were going to borrow Crystal.

            Else

          • bulotki@netscape.net
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 4, 2011
              Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well, and hope your first day at the new job was a good one.

              If you would be able to offer the class at a Golden Rivers practice sometime, that would be wonderful.
              We usually hold them on 3rd Sundays that don't conflict with events (June and Sept. are 2nd Sundays in 2011).
              Please let me know if you would be able to make it -- we might be able to help with transportation expenses and overnight stabling if needed.

              Gwendwyn

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 5, 2011
                lemme check my calendar and we can see what upcoming dates will work. Just started the new job today (was still too sick yesterday), this should work out at least short term. Yay, money.