May Coronet

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1 10:10 AM
      Will there be equestrian activities at May Coronet that you all would perhaps like me to promote in the event copy of the Page for April? I know its a ways off but the April Page deadline is today. Let me know if you have anything you'd like me to throw at my autocrat!

      In service to Cynagua,
      Hosokawa Sora
      Jo no Cynagua
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1 2:46 PM
        Jo no sama

        I was planning a competion which included a games track and a jousting/MC track.  Helga was planning a hunt in the woods.

        I will be typing up my details tonight.