Classes/Actvities for Equestrium

  • Michael Canfield
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2011
      Hi All...

      If YOU have something you would like to see happen at Equestrium please let us know!
      Don't be shy! Your thoughts, suggestions CLASSES and ACTIVITIES are welcomed and needed!
      Has you may have seen we are attempting to put together an event that will appeal to "equine enthusiasts" of every kind...from the "what is it with horses anyway" to the "they are part of my lifestyle" types!
      If you have something that you feel would fit the theme of the day (horses) or that would enrich a person's SCA experience PLEASE volunteer.
      We are working on a schedule of classes and ativities currently. We ant "new" folks to have exposure to the equestrian arts and we want our "core members" to have a day of fun with their equine pals.
      The CHALLENGE COURSE will have stations...both on the ground and under saddle. We are putting together a course that will be fun and different. If you have ideas on how we can make this course FUN and CHALLENGING for YOU please let us know!
      There will be a POTLUCK PICNIC...so bring a side dish to share if you can! We will be providing sandwhich fixings and possibly BBQ'd items as well.
      Should be a GREAT day! Looking forward to seeing MANY of you here!

      Cheers!

      RdC/Alloria