riding breeches - cheap

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2010

      Ebgay - Feroti mens and ladies breeches - including shipping from Great Britain - under $40!!!

      WE just received the first pair and I think the quality is great.  Will make great breeches for SCA - grey, navy, black............

      They only seem to come in full seat (leather from the knee, up at back of your lag and  across your butt)