horses at Crown

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2010
      While Arabella, the autocrat at Crown, attempted to contact me via the WK forwarding addy, that addy, once again, did not work (sigh).  The first email that arrived was on 9/16 from Arabella.  Work was busy this week and the first chance I had to read personal email was this afternoon - so the first I knew there was an issue was today.

      Folks, it is very important that communication occurs immediately when there is an issue regarding autocratting or marshaling.  The first communication should be from the individual who has had a sudden problem (this things DO happen) directly to the Principality EQ officer if it is a Principality event or to the Kingdom officer if it is a Kingdom event.

      That being said if anyone was planning to bring horses to Crown (Skyline Park, Napa), we need to know ASAP. There is no point to scrambling to find an eqMiC if there are going to be no horses.

      Gienvieve is not bringing Brandi
      We are not bring any horses.

      Is anyone?

      Siobhan
      KEO
    • bulotki@netscape.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 20, 2010

        I was not planning to bring horses to Crown because I had not seen anything posted about activities. If games are planned, then I'm willing to haul in.

        Gwen