Safe travels to War

  • juliana_of_avon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2010
      We will be loading up Mal and Kazar (Else and Heinrich's critters) and heading up to Oregon tommorrow morning.

      Please check your hitches, your trailer braking systems, your tire pressure and spare. Have a jack and tire iron at easy access. Keep the horse water buckets handy by the door and rest your ponies every few hours. Park the trailer in the shade. Hanging buckets inside while your rest the horses may encourage them to drink.

      Safe travels to all of you. See you at the war.

      Gunther and Juliana

      p.s. No worries Else we will pamper your babies. See you at camp.
    • nancyreimers@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2010
        On my way shortly.

        See all of you there,