Re: [WestKingdomEQ] West-An Tir War pity party

  • DIANNE KARP
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 8, 2010
      Seems like these draft crosses take long time to mentally grow up. Ardee
      is a very bright seven yo now and acts like your avg 5yo.

      Siobhan

      > I hear ya.  Bob is still recovering form his abcess and Luna is working
      > great on the trail but isn't into weapons yet.
      > -Hamish

    • DIANNE KARP
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 8, 2010
        Way Back Machine time

        Patti 3 horses and Patti 3 moons
        Both living in the Cool CA area

        One with a dog named Belle
        One with a horse named Belle

        Julianna - help me out - what were the rest of the similarities between
        you two?

        Siobhan

        > Do you BOTH have horses named Luna?
        >

        > One of ‘em has to get a new barn name…..

      • midzor
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 8, 2010
          Greetings!

          I am trying to either borrow a horse to war, or car/horse pool with mine. Would this offer of an overnight stop be extendable to Caid hroses also? :-)

          Arabella

          --- In WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com, "DIANNE KARP" <diannekarp@...> wrote:

          > Byron
          >
          > Is your offer of an overnight stop still open? It seems you are about
          > half way up for many of us.
          >
          > How many ponies and humans can you handle Thurs night?
          >
          > Siobhan

        • juliana_of_avon
          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 9, 2010
            I belive that was Pattie Chelseth? She lived in Shingle Springs (near Cool). We both did PMU retraining and re-homing. She found Velvet for me!

            She has a horse named Odin ... I have a dog named Odin (giggle)

            Juliana

            --- In WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com, "DIANNE KARP" <diannekarp@...> wrote:

            > Way Back Machine time
            >
            > Patti 3 horses and Patti 3 moons
            > Both living in the Cool CA area
            >
            > One with a dog named Belle
            > One with a horse named Belle
            >
            > Julianna - help me out - what were the rest of the similarities between
            > you two?
            >
            > Siobhan
            >

            > > Do you BOTH have horses named Luna?
            > >

            > > One of ‘em has to get a new barn name…..

          • deliriumskid
            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 9, 2010
              Must be those other draft horses, because Phooka was pretty mentally sharp at 3, flexing his mental muscles at 4, and pretty solid at 5.

              LZO!
              --- In WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com, "DIANNE KARP" <diannekarp@...> wrote:

              > Seems like these draft crosses take long time to mentally grow up. Ardee
              > is a very bright seven yo now and acts like your avg 5yo.
              >
              > Siobhan
              >

              > > I hear ya.  Bob is still recovering form his abcess and Luna is working
              > > great on the trail but isn't into weapons yet.
              > > -Hamish

            • DIANNE KARP
              Message 6 of 14 , Jun 10, 2010
                If anyone has Bryon's phone number, could you please let me know?

                Also, Aurora may have space there in Sac for Caid travelers but she is
                traveling to Washington again today and tomorrow so she might not reply
                until she gets there.

                Anton - if we do not hear from Byron, do you have overnighting space at
                your place? While he is closer to half way, cutting even 3 hours off on
                Thurs would help