Fw: GWW War-Cry first Edition!

  • m tice
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 398 KB
    FYI...Re-GWW

    --- On Fri, 6/4/10, Robert Seutter <robert.seutter@...> wrote:

    From: Robert Seutter <robert.seutter@...>
    Subject: GWW War-Cry first Edition!
    To: truethomas@...
    Date: Friday, June 4, 2010, 10:06 AM

    Hey folks- at Potrero war, I handed out copies of the GWW War-Cry, the first edition (Yowza!) and I wanted to make certain you got a copy too. If you would- take a look at the attached pdf-copy, and then send it on to all your SCA friends. (Because that’s what it’s designed for!)  And if you could, ask them if they could pass it on to their SCA friends too, and so on, and so on. Keep it going-  It’s a cheap and bio-friendly way to get the word out on GWW. My apologies if you get this more than once.

    Let me know what you think. And thanks again for your help!

    YIS

    THL Thomas Whitehart

    Dep. Publicity Officer GWW XIII

    “Great Western War- It’s called “GREAT” for a reason!