favorite breeches

  • jean terry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2010
      Just catching up on posts and saw the dicussion of favorite breeches.
      I've tried quite a few brands and even had some custom Equisentials but these from Kerrits that I found a few years ago are way my favorites. I about live in them.
      (On my eighth pair not including my winter ones)

      Attributes:
      Really sticky- great for riding colts.
      No fussy washing.
      Dry really quick.
      Supportive, stretchy and very comfortable.
       COOL - as in no insulation and breath super well in hot weather.
      Affordable -though not cheap cheap.
      (And you can often find them on sale.)
      jean

      http://www.kerrits.com/Equestrian-Apparel/pc/Sit-Tight-Lite-7p553.htm