eq waivers at events policy

  • DIANNE KARP
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2010
    Duke Eringlin, SEqO and Rowan, WK Seneschal, have conversed regarding
    when and how eq site waivers will be signed. At the bottom is what
    Eringlin had to say and above is what Rowan has decided.

    Please ensure that, if you are the eq autocrat and/or eq MiC, that you
    are following this policy.

    Thanks!!!

    Siobhan

    cc Rowan and Sven

    Hi all
    Well based on what is written and his advice as Society Equestrian. I
    say when the equines are going to be used in areas of normal traffic, ie
    eric space or a loosely controlled environment then we have everyone sign
    waivers at the gate. But if it is a site where the equines will be using
    a arena or similar secured and fenced facilities then we narrow the
    waivers to those people who will be using that area and make it the
    Equestrian officer in charge of that events responsibility to make sure
    that the waivers are properly signed and turned in. Any more questions?
    Cause I'm from the Government and I'm here to confuse!
    Rowan