Re: [WestKingdomEQ] Tack swap SCA-style?

  • DIANNE KARP
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7 2:25 PM
      I would like a set for our practice. And - we will pay for them out of
      the Eq acct so if anyone else weants them for their practice, let me
      know.

      How many sets are there?

    • Komitissa Aurora Komnene
      Message 2 of 5 , May 8 9:56 AM
        There are three or four sets available.  We'll bring your set to Mists/Cyn.

        Thanks!

        Sent from my iPhone