7142Re: A Beautiful Period Wagon . - whoops, this is the corrected posting

  • henrikofhavn
    Mar 2, 2008
      Note, be sure to paste the whole address to get the page to come up,
      if it doesn't do so by itself.

      Henrik

      --- In WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com, "henrikofhavn" <henriksd5@...>

      http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z123/Castlegrounds/Oseberg/Volume%
      > 202/Plate1small.jpg
      >

      > and an English descriptive text accompanying the Wagon is here:

      http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z123/Castlegrounds/Oseberg/Volume%
      202/pg307sm.jpg

      > and here:

      http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z123/Castlegrounds/Oseberg/Volume%
      > 202/pg308sm.jpg
      >
      > and here:

      http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z123/Castlegrounds/Oseberg/Volume%
      > 202/pg309sm.jpg
      >
      > and finally here:

      http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z123/Castlegrounds/Oseberg/Volume%
      > 202/pg310sm.jpg
      >
      > I was reminded of seeing this by Else's cart at Equestrium.
      >
      > Henrik

      > --- In WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com, "Else Hunrvogt"
      > <nancyreimers@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Quick question - did you really mean to require drivers to be
      > > authorized riders?
      > >
      > > Else
      > >
      > > --- In WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com, bulotki@ wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Senior Marshals:
      > > >
      > > > We will be using a new form to complete riding?authorizations.?
      > > DRAFT of the form in a Word doc file?is available in the files
      > > section of the group.? If you can't get to the files section,
      email
      > > me or come to the authorization class at Equestrium.
      > > >
      > > > A Sample Riding Authorization Process and Instructions for
      > Marshals
      > > are on the form.? Be sure to include a single signature waiver
      for
      > > each rider you authorize.? Send the form and waiver to me and
      issue
      > > an authorization card to the rider/driver.? I plan to add
      processes
      > > for Driving and other Special Authorizations as they are
      > developed.?
      > > If you have special concerns for these types of authorizations,
      > let's
      > > discuss and get the processes working.? I've received some sample
      > > questions to discuss with authorizing individuals that are
      included
      > > in the checklists on the forms. I would like to get your feedback.
      > > >
      > > > Yours in Service,
      > > >
      > > > Gwen
      > > > KEO

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic