7141A Beautiful Period Wagon ...from the Oseberg Vikingship burial find - FYI

  • henrikofhavn
    Mar 2 6:04 AM
      An Illustration of the Wagon is here:

      http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z123/Castlegrounds/Oseberg/Volume%
      202/Plate1small.jpg

      and an English descriptive text accompanying the Wagon is here:

      http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z123/Castlegrounds/Oseberg/Volume%
      202/Plate1small.jpg

      and here:

      http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z123/Castlegrounds/Oseberg/Volume%
      202/pg308sm.jpg

      and here:

      http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z123/Castlegrounds/Oseberg/Volume%
      202/pg309sm.jpg

      and finally here:

      http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z123/Castlegrounds/Oseberg/Volume%
      202/pg310sm.jpg

      I was reminded of seeing this by Else's cart at Equestrium.

      Henrik

      --- In WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com, "Else Hunrvogt"
      <nancyreimers@...> wrote:

      > Quick question - did you really mean to require drivers to be
      > authorized riders?
      >
      > Else
      >
      > --- In WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com, bulotki@ wrote:
      > >
      > > Senior Marshals:
      > >
      > > We will be using a new form to complete riding?authorizations.? A
      > DRAFT of the form in a Word doc file?is available in the files
      > section of the group.? If you can't get to the files section, email
      > me or come to the authorization class at Equestrium.
      > >
      > > A Sample Riding Authorization Process and Instructions for
      Marshals
      > are on the form.? Be sure to include a single signature waiver for
      > each rider you authorize.? Send the form and waiver to me and issue
      > an authorization card to the rider/driver.? I plan to add processes
      > for Driving and other Special Authorizations as they are
      developed.?
      > If you have special concerns for these types of authorizations,
      let's
      > discuss and get the processes working.? I've received some sample
      > questions to discuss with authorizing individuals that are included
      > in the checklists on the forms. I would like to get your feedback.
      > >
      > > Yours in Service,
      > >
      > > Gwen
      > > KEO

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic