      From: WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com [mailto:WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mistress Collette de Rayncheval / Autumn Cardone
      Sent: Tuesday, 5 February 2008 11:16 PM
      To: rachaelo@...
      Cc: WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [WestKingdomEQ] Please respond - April EQ meeting date & time

      Um. I'm just wondering how many people will be enjoying filling out their taxes all that weekend? Will this be a problem?

      -- Collette
      who is feeling too insane with too many projects to make any more commitments

      Rachael Keish wrote:

      Hmmm...I hear crickets chirping. :-)  Does Sunday, April 13th work for
      everyone? Anyone have a strong location preference - Livermore or San
      Jose?
      :-), Marguerite

      On Jan 27, 2008 9:27 PM, Rachael Keish <rachael.keish@...> wrote:

      So, speaking of selecting the next meeting date via the list :-)...I
      talked to Gwen this evening, and the earliest free 2nd Quarter date
      looks like Sunday, April 13th.

      Assuming that works for everyone, I would be happy to host here at my
      place in San Jose (where we held the November meeting), or I can
      *check* with Genevieve about having it at her place in Livermore, if a
      bunch more people could make it there.

      So, can you make 4/13, and if so, do you care whether its in San Jose
      or Livermore (assuming Livermore is even an option)?

      This email list is set up to make use of both the "Reply" button which replys directly to, and only to, the sender of that email; and the "Reply All" button which replys to all members of this list.

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: