70Re: [WestKingdomEQ] ping - horses at upcomming events

  • Rachael O'Brien
    Apr 23, 2002
      Hello all-
      I know we've been quiet for a while, but there are TWO events coming up with
      horses!

      But first...

      HOW TO GET YOUR AUTHORIZATION CARDS: Email Krysta MacIntyre at
      fighterdata@..., and cc: Her Excellency Elina of Beckenham (Lady of
      the Mists) with you name, address, phone number, email address, andthe level
      you authorozed to (Beginning = walk, Intermediate - trot, Advanced =
      canter/lope). I believe there were 6 of us that were authorized that day,
      and I got my card at Coronet.

      The first is Mits Investiture at Bort Meadows Saturday AND Sunday May 11 &
      12th. On Saturday we will be authorizing people & running Equestrian games
      for those of us who are authorized, and Sunday will be just equestrian
      games.

      The second event is June Crown - see the Page copy for details!