6604Silver Desert Practice, 10/6/2007, 12:00 pm

  • WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com
    Oct 1, 2007
      Reminder from: WestKingdomEQ Yahoo! Group

      Title: Silver Desert Practice

      Date: Saturday October 6, 2007
      Time: 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Location: Contact Siobhan and Connor at dkarp@... for directions
      City State Zip: Reno, Nevada
      Phone: 1-775-969-3258
      Notes: We will have room for heavy fighters to come play and there is a potluck BBQ dinner - bring your own lunches.

      If you do not ride or do not have a horse, you should still come - you can always work on getting your ground crew authorizations!

      Riders - we will be working on some of the mechanics of training for the games - how to make your horse go in a straight line, for example. We will be practicing for jousting, crest combat and mounted combat.

      All the IKEqC games will be set up and you can ride for scores if you'd like.

      Equine overnighters are welcome!