6394Re: [WestKingdomEQ] Re: Speaking of Trail Riding - Anyone interested?

  • mark murphy
    Aug 1, 2007
      The problem from most of the Mists and south of 580 in particular is
      that the major rds do not cross the valley to the east side at
      convenient angles - ie you can't get there from here. Although the
      total drive is shorter than the trip from Northern Cynagua, its
      amazing what doubling the time of the journey by adding backroads
      does to people's mental mindset.

      Oh, trust me, I know!!!!! Ft Ord, Tres Pinos..........we KNOW that
      there is no good way to get there from here (VBG).

      It still does not answer the question - how far for Ellen or Zinaidia
      to Modesto? HOw about from SF or Marin?