6390Re: Speaking of Trail Riding - Anyone interested?

  • Else Hunrvogt
    Aug 1, 2007
      --- In WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com, "Lizabeth" <deliriumskid@...>
      wrote:
      > I spoke to Connie and here is the scoop, we may be able to use this
      > site also for Events. :)
      >
      > Will check it out this weekend and update the group on the
      facilities.

      > Lady Zinaida Or'Shinaia!

      Waterford is fairly geographically (20-30 minutes east of 99 in
      Modesto) desirable for all of you who have been asking me about
      Southern Valley sites. The potential downsides are that it is a bit
      far east for Misties, and neither High enough nor West enough to get
      good cooling in the Summer.

      Try to find out rental rates if you can. I can't make it this
      weekend, but can get there for a second opinion if it looks promising.