6389Re: Speaking of Trail Riding - Anyone interested?

  • Lizabeth
    Aug 1, 2007
      Just an Update.

      I am planning on going here this Sunday. It is $20 per course. I think
      they have up to 4-5 courses planned for the day. I have room in the
      trailer for 1 horse from the bay area if someone wants to come.

      Otherwise we can meet there :)

      I spoke to Connie and here is the scoop, we may be able to use this
      site also for Events. :)

      Will check it out this weekend and update the group on the facilities.

      Lady Zinaida Or'Shinaia!

      --- In WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com, "Lizabeth" <deliriumskid@...>
      wrote:

      > Sunday, August 5 – HUNTER PACE, Vista Del Rio & Lone Tree Farm, 23806
      > Yosemite Blvd., Waterford. More than 100 cross-country jumps in a
      > beautiful 100-acre, lush river valley near Oakdale; suitable for all
      > levels of riders; a great chance to ride cross-country with a friend -

      > just for fun! Open to all; Overnight stabling, $25/night for stall
      with
      > bedding or $15/pipe corral. Free camping. Call Connie at (209) 874-
      > 3401 or email to: lonetree@... Entry information on the
      > website: www.lonetreefarm.net
      >
      > The facility looks very fun!
      >
      > Lady Zinaida Or'Shinaia!