592New Member

  • ettrick95932 <ettrick@citlink.net>
    Feb 9 12:34 PM
      Greetings,
      I am Magge of Ettrick. I joined the list for my daughter, who does
      not have internet access at this time. We have been members since
      AS18. My daughter, Kim, is now 22 and married. She has an Egyptian
      Arab, Chip, and she claims he is the best horse in the world. She
      has not been active in SCA for awhile, but would like to get involved
      again if she can bring her horse. At this time she is hoping to be
      able to come to March Crown, but she does not know yet. She is
      interested in learning to do the games, but wonders if Chip will be
      as interested.

      Magge
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic