5434New Chateau de Camville

  • la3luna
    Jan 2, 2007
      Yes! We rode the horses by your place last weekend! Much property
      potential and a cute roomy house.

      Gunther wishes to extend his chain saw, gas can and lighter to help you
      guys clear your property <very big grin>. He thinks "we" should torch
      the goat house! Hey ... it IS open burn season after all!

      We noted you may have a hard time setting up a games practice field.
      For this you are always welcome to use our arena. We have equipment and
      trailer parking etc.

      Let us know what you need? Help is just around the corner.

      Juliana and Gunther (fire! fire! fire!)
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic