490Mists Equestrian Meeting and Update -PLEASE READ!

  • dcamville <dcamville@earthlink.net>
    Jan 4, 2003
      Greetings!

      Just wanted to post a reminder about the Mists Equestrian Meeting and
      Workshop. If you would like to have something discussed at the
      meeting please let me know by Junuary 9th, 2003 so it can be placed
      on the agenda. We'll be reviewing the Rules and discuss plans for
      upcoming Events, Practices and Lessons. After the meeting we'll
      be "tuning up" the equipmentfor the games. Richard has volunteered to
      provide lunch (Roast Turkey I believe) so bring your appities and a
      favorite beverage!

      Here is the needed information:
      DATE: Sunday, January 12th, 2003
      TIME: Meeting at 11:00 (SHARP) with a workshop to follow.
      PLACE: "Chateau de Camville" at 26027 Eastman Court Hayward, CA.
      STUFF: Bring your favorite beverage. The BBQ will be availible for
      use and if the weather is poor pizza will be provided. Snack
      contributions will be accepted.

      LESSONS: I'll need a rough headcount for all those interested in
      taking group lessons which will focus on more Western style riding.
      Found a place in Castro Valley that has WEEKEND lessons available at
      $35.00 per person. Please chime in if you are interested by the 9th
      so I can set this up for February.

      IN FEBRUARY we'll have a GROUNDWORK class/meeting. This will cover
      the basics of what to do BEFORE you ride. We'll have two horses to
      practice on (maybe more). Look for posts in January as details become
      available.

      Hope to see many of you at 12th Night!

      Viscountess Elisabeth de Champagne
      Mists Equestrian Marshal