4541Fall Equestrium classes

  • Viscountess Gwendwyn the Silent
    Aug 1, 2006
      Greetings everyone,

      Aricia and I are planning the schedule for Fall Equestrium, and need a
      few more classes. If anyone has a class/workshop/demo they would like
      to present please contact me off-line.

      Information we need from the teachers:

      1. Your name and contact information
      2. A short description and time length
      3. Is your class mounted or unmounted?
      4. Pre-requisite skills need for a mounted class, and minimum rider
      authorization level
      5. Any special equipment participants need to bring like armor or
      weapons?
      6. Materials fee

      Yours in Service,
      Gwendwyn