350Re: [WestKingdomEQ] Question re:Equestrian Practice Octber 20th

  • Tobi Beck
    Oct 1, 2002
      At 06:06 PM 10/1/2002 +0000, tlwhyte17 wrote:
      Thanks for setting this event up!

      Question: What will be the requirement for ground crew?

      As always, there is a need for ground crew.  If there is no ground crew the riders have to do it themselves and that is kind of like having to marshal and herald and list run as a fighter in a list.  Any help is always appreciated.

      So, to answer the question, PLEASE come and join us even if you will not be riding.

      So, can we post costs to the list? And take a pole to se if we are still interested in going or if the Calander is to full for October and try for something in November instead.

      Sound off folks and let us know.

      Elina
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic