2798new here

  • ladyarabella@succeed.net
    Jun 1, 2005
      Hello everybody,

      I just joined this list, so I thought I'd give some detail. Most of you
      know me, or know of me, but don't know my equestrian skills. I have been
      riding most of my life, but have been horse-less since moving to
      California. I had to sell my mare when the AF sent us to England in 95.
      I took dressage lessons while over there, but haven't been able to afford a
      horse until now. I just purchased a 3 year old paint mare. She is green-
      never been bitted or backed, so I have my work cut out for me. I won't be
      bringing her to any events for quite some time, but am looking forward to
      the day.

      Arabella
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic