257A&S - sorry, been out of the loop

  • Anne
    Aug 1, 2002
      I'm SO grumpy ~
      Life has been another great explosion, but I glanced off and on at my E-mail subjects the last few days and I wondered why nothing was going on in this list.  I finally have had a few extra minutes, and went to the Yahoo site.  Yahoo, in its infinite wisdom,just quit sending the last 20 or so messages to my E-box.  Bleah!

      Just wanted to thank everyone involved in A&S.  I think the equestrian contingent "did itself proud" and look forward to more classes and activity.

      (Back to the salt mines....)
      ~ Anne
      1000 - Leif Ericsson discovers America, but decides it's not worth mentioning.
      ~ A Brief History of Time