2414DRAFT Kingdom Equestrian Handbook

    Mar 2, 2005
      Greetings all-
      Please review and comment on the attached DRAFT West Kingdom
      Equestrian Handbook by 4/15/05. I have also posted it to the files
      section of the West EQ Yahoo group.

      All written comments (email, fax, post-it note, napkin ;-) gladly
      accepted! Any comments received by 4/15 will be responded to (as they
      are received), and definitely prior to finalizing the manual on May
      1st. The final Handbook will take effect immediately from that date
      forward.

      This DRAFT was created based on the SCA-wide Equestrian Handbook (2003
      edition), after reviewing Caid's EQ Handbook (2003) and An-Tir's
      Handbook (Dec, 2004). The original SCA-wide rules are in black type
      and West Kingdom specific rules are referenced in blue italic type. I
      know I am late on this, but I wanted to be certain we compared our
      requirements to those of neighboring Kingdoms. Hopefully you will
      find the draft was worth the wait.

      Cedric, could you please post this to the EQ section of the West
      Kingdom website, with a link to email me comments at the equestrian
      address? Thanks!

      In service,
      Marguerite du Royon
      KEO West