12309West Kingdom Equestrian - By the Numbers

  • Nancy Reimers
    Jun 15 7:39 PM

      So thrilled to read the practice recaps. Thank you to all the volunteers that make practices happen. The SEO sent out some numbers this evening and I thought I'd share with you a bit how comparatively strong each of you makes the West Kingdom Equestrian Program.

      The West is 1 of 17 Kingdoms with an Equestrian Program.

      We are home to 7.4% of the authorized basic Riders, 1.8% of the authorized youth basic riders, 8,7% of the authorized games riders, 3.2% of the authorized youth games riders, 9.3% of the Drivers, 11.7% of the mounted archers, 8.7% of the crest combatants, 8.7% of the Mounted combatants, 6.0% of the foam jousters, and 11.3% of the marshals.

      In the second quarter, we held 14.3% of the Equestrian Events in the SCA and 31.3% of the practices.

      Keep up the awesome work everyone!

      Else