12275Re: [WestKingdomEQ] Looking for Warning Signs and Poll Bending Bases

  • David Walters
    Jan 9, 2014
      As I mentioned, I have one of the kingdom warning signs in the KEO stuff I'll drop off next time I drive by.

      On Thursday, January 9, 2014 7:34 AM, Nancy Reimers <nancyreimers@...> wrote:
      Greetings all,
      Laura Langford and I are going to be working on a project to help track equipment (Kingdom owned and privately owned, but loanable) over the next few months.  We are currently in the early planning stages, but I did want to see if I could track down the Warning Signs and Pole Bending Bases that belong to Kingdom, so we can make sure that all the insured events and practices for the year are covered.  If you have custody of either a sign, or a set of pole bending bases, let me know.
      *I should add I'm only trying to track down the ones that belong to Kingdom at this point.  If they are your personal property, I don't need to know.
      **Several folks have requested a new warning sign order.  Once we figure out where the current signs are, I'll look at putting that together.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic