12272Successor for Cynaguan Equestrian Minister

  • scagreenee
    Jan 7 3:30 PM

      Greetings West Kingdom! I am looking for a successor for the Cynaguan Equestrian Minister. This is a really fun job, simple and a great way to get your feet wet for taking on a officer position. There is a quarterly report that is required and we work closely with event coordinators.

      I would like to spend time training the right person in policies and requirements. I would love to mentor you after you take over the job as well. If you have any questions or are interested in becoming a deputy (or any other Equestrian activities!) please feel free to contact me via email or phone. scagreenee@...

      209-614-7759