12248Re: [WestKingdomEQ] Greetings from Caid!

  • Nancy Reimers
    Oct 25, 2013
      Greetings Lord David,

      It was lovely watching your rides at Great Western.  Bud looks like he is awesome and you do credit to Her Highness.

      We have a few Eq events next year, though most are towards the north of our Central Kingdom and if I recall you are towards the South. If you are interested in joining us but find the drive too much there are airports in mostly convenient locations, you are more than welcome to borrow my husband's mare Malorie at any event where you find yourself in need of a mount.  Additionally, I suspect we will have practices at some venues that would be closer to you.

      West Kingdom EQ events that I know about in 2014:

      April 12th - Equestrium - Tehama County Fairgrounds, Red Bluff, CA - This is an education focused event.  We will be bringing in Julie Alonzo from OR to conduct a clinic in Working Equitation in addition to other classes.

      Memorial Day Weekend - Cynaguan May Coronet - Generally held at the Fairgrounds in Quincy, CA - This four day event is frequently one of the better riding events of the calendar year.

      July 4th Weekend - West-AnTir War - Probably Gold Beach, OR.  Lovely venue with cool ocean breezes.  This event frequently has equestrian activities.

      July 19th - Day at Smithfield - Medieval Mounted Playday - Modesto, CA - One day play day with 20 classes and awesome prizes.

      Mistress Else

      On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 9:02 AM, <dparishwhittaker@...> wrote:

      Hoping this finds all my fellow historical horse lovers up north, hale, happy and horsing around.  I just wanted to say it was an absolute pleasure meeting and riding with so many of you at Great Western War, and I hope to get a chance to visit again with you and your steeds in the near future!

      Ld. David Whitaker, prospective champion to Her Highness A'isha bint Shamir and servant to my horse Bud.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic