12241Thanks from the Snow Cone People :)

  • Nancy Reimers
    Sep 15, 2013
      Thank you yet again for Your generosity West Kingdom,

      Yesterday the Equestrian Clinicians Travel Fund made enough money to bring Julie Alonzo, who is a historic horsemanship and Working Equitation expert, down from Oregon to Spring Equestrium in Red Bluff, Saturday, April 12th, 2014. We hope some of you are able to join us there either to do horsie things or to take advantage of the covered arena for a late afternoon/early evening fighter practice.

      In particular, we would like to thank Diego for his generous donation in support of the Cynaguan forces.

      Also I would like to thank Dona Eleanora for the Lemon-Ginger, Mango, and Coffee Syrups, Mistress Flidais for the Rose syrup and much, much labor, and Ladies T-rah and Tule (sp completely wrong on both) for giving up their time to help raise funds.

      Else