Skip to search.

12231Re: War! Snow Cones! Working Equitation!

  • Nancy Reimers
    Aug 15, 2013

      I'd like to take a moment to offer public thanks to the Shire of Mountain's Gate for their generous donation to the travel fund. This donation is in addition to covering the insurance from last year's Theresa Wendland clinic.

      Richard, Alloria, or Juliana could you please pass on our thanks?

      Else

      On Aug 15, 2013 9:12 AM, "Nancy Reimers" <nancyreimers@...> wrote:

      Greetings all,

      Great news!

      Daffyd (Morrighan?) followed up on a lead Jean generated to bring Working Equitation Clinician Julie Alonzo down from Southern Oregon to Red Bluff for Spring Equestrium. We just need to cover travel expenses.

      The Canale Equestrian Clinicians Travel Fund will handle expenses, but in order to make sure it is fully funded for this occasion and others we need to do a bit more fund raising and we (I) could use a bit and of help.

      1. Prince Miach has granted us permission to do a snow cone fundraiser at Cyn-Mists next month. I can handle then prep work and some of the sales, but I could use a person or two to help that Saturday.

      2. I am more than willing to handle the prep work to do a snow cone fundraiser at October Crown, but I would need someone to volunteer to step up to handle sales at the event.

      If anyone is interested in either position let me know.