12140Re: Equestrian Activities at Beltane

  • Nancy Reimers
    Mar 1, 2013
      On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 10:41 AM, Nancy Reimers <nancyreimers@...> wrote:

      If anyone is interested in rental horses for Saturday, let me know and I'll see if Jerry is interested.

      And further good news.  We had several folks interested in rentals, so I spoke to Jerry and he would be delighted to provide them.  Please contact Jerry at 916.991.9500 or jerry <at> jbranch.com to make reservations.  Horses will be $120/horse on Saturday.  Jerry is planning on being there at 8 am to get folks matched up with their mounts for the day.  We need 5 horses reserved by 4/21 to make rentals happen.  If we make the minimum, Jerry says he is willing to entertain half day rentals and horse sharing - please call him if you are interested in either of those.

      Let me know if you have any questions,

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic