12139Re: Equestrian Activities at Beltane

  • Nancy Reimers
    Mar 1, 2013
      On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 10:41 AM, Nancy Reimers <nancyreimers@...> wrote:

      This is an absolutely lovely site (https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.509721582405594.117853.100001032700167&type=3) with horses that live on the property.  Water is available for horses (people should bring their own).  There is lots of room to set up portable pens, and we can run high lines between horse trailers.  There are some trees around the property that might be suitable for high lining as well.  Schedule is a little general at this point, but I wanted to make sure everyone knew we are going to ride so they could make schedule , trailer, and horsie accommodation arrangements over the next couple of months.

      Update on Horse Housing.  The Site owner is willing to build 12x24 pipe pens and 20x20 electric pens and offer them for $25/pen/weekend.  If anyone would like to take advantage, please make reservations with me by 4/21, so she has time to acquire supplies and build them.