11738Re: [WestKingdomEQ] rubber stall mats?

  • Robert Chism
    Apr 4, 2012
      I highly recommend rubber stall mats. They are easy to keep clean, especially when used with shavings or pellets as bedding. We have four 12'x12' stalls, and mats that are 1/2" thick, and it cost us around $160 dollars per stall. Don't remember the brand name, it's been a while. After winter weather clears up, we scrub the mats with water and bleach, let them air dry, and re-bed them with shavings as usual. Works great.

      On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 8:13 PM, Dianne Karp <diannekarp@...> wrote:

      As we get closer to a new barn, it occurs to us that we might want to
      cover the dirt floor with rubber matting right from the 'get go'.

      So, we a soliciting opinions.

      Should we?

      If yes, what do you recommend that will not cost 300/stall?