11733horse for sale

    Mar 26 6:45 PM

      Morab for sale

      16 y/o Morab. $900.00

      Not for a beginner but can be ridden by an adult or experienced youth for Gymkhana/barrel racing as she is trained for it.

      She is 14.2HH but stocky. She loads herself in the trailer and rides extremely quiet. She has great feet. She neck reins, side passes and is learning to roll back.

      I have sorted cows with her. She is great on the trail but will take advantage if you let her. Never spooks, loves water.

      I'm only selling her because I have another horse that needs training. 775-342-5822 or e-mail. Will entertain reasonable offers or trade for professional training for my other horse.

      Items for Sale