116Re: [WestKingdomEQ] Equestrian track at Collegium?

  • Anne
    Jun 6, 2002
      From: "Toni Whyte" <tlwhyte@...>

      > I'm also in the process of figuring out some costuming issues, and I
      > will hopefully get my hands on a model horse *soon* to make a mock-up of
      > the trappings in Alcega. I'd be willing to do a "lessons learned" talk
      > on this. I'd also be willing to help research historical tack et al.
      > Perhaps Ann and I could work on this?

      ~ I tried to warn you that you were in danger of becoming my
      "cohort-in-crime".... Bwaahhhh hhaahh hhaahh!

      I would love to work on this with you. Will contact you privately or IRL.

      ~ Anne

      79 A.D. - Buying property in Pompeii turns out to have been a lousy real
      estate investment.
      ~ A Brief History of Time
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic