11529Last Minute Stalls Available at Great Western War

  • uschorsewmn1
    Oct 2, 2011
      As of 5PM Sunday 10/2 we have four newly available stalls at Great Western War due to brilliant arena design from the setup crew. If you were thinking of coming and missed the deadline here is your chance.

      Contact me ASAP BY EMAIL before Wednesday if you would like to bring your horse(s) to war. The pipe corral stalls are 10x10 and cost $50 each. You can make a double of paddock out of multiple but each 10x10 costs $50. Stallions, geldings, mares, or other livestock welcome.

      Horse activities are planned Wednesday-Sunday.

      Best,
      Virginia
      equestrian caid-gww.org