11075Re: [WestKingdomEQ] Want to carpool ?

  • Nancy Reimers
    Apr 2, 2011

      Greeting all,

      The trailer has electric brakes but no lights this morning. Malorie and Crystal are staying home,.but I'll come on up.  My apologies to the folks that were going to borrow Crystal.

      Else

      On Apr 1, 2011 11:58 AM, "Sallie/Celine" <greenplnt@...> wrote:
      > To all who are sick, very sorry to hear it! Hope you get better quickly.
      > Re carpooling: I am planning on leaving 6:30am Sat morning from Palo Alto and
      > comming back Sunday morning, departing Richards around 7am. Anyone on the
      > way w/a similar sched who wants to carpool?
      > -Celine.
      >  OBSESSED is a word the lazy use to describe the DEDICATED.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic