10638Re: Re: [WestKingdomEQ] Equestriums in 2011; Questions

    Nov 4, 2010
      >>***
      The College of Equestrian Arts has an exchequer (Bethia) that works with the autocrat to set the budget and site fee. I think the KEO and Kingdom Seneschal may have input also. <<
      I did not realize this, but Kingdom level event site fees are standardized, and so are set by the Kingdom exchequer, not us.  I pasted my budget from last Spring Equestrium below FYI - hope it helps in planning!   If you are putting together a budget, would double check my assumed site fees against the Oct. Crown fees just in case.

      Note that I donated all of the challenge course, site handout copying, and site token costs, as I wanted to be sure we broke even.  (Skyline also has a really weird formula for calculating what they charge us, hence my detailed guesstimate of who would be camping vs daytripping below.)
      :-), Marguerite

      Spring Equestrium 2010 Site fee calc

      Event Costs:

      Cost