10631Re: Re: [WestKingdomEQ] Equestriums in 2011; Questions

  • Nancy Reimers
    Nov 3, 2010
      With many of our tourney sites and WKEqC sort of forcing "arena suitable" activities.  Personally I wouldn't be adverse to Spring Equestrium sites with some open space to ride in and *gasp* terrain.  While I am unlikely to motivate to haul 3+ hours for solely a trail ride, I think the oppurtunites to play our activities in open spaces are a huge positive.

      Because Equestrium is largely "us" focused, it is a nice chance to do some of the things that we are less polished at.  I know I always feel on-stage when riding on the eric.  Not sucking becomes more important.  Equestrium provides a great chance to train green horses and riders and try new activities.  Eric riding can be more time and performance sensitive.

      Else

      On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 8:41 AM, Michael Canfield <dcamville@...> wrote:

      The mundane horse-club Alloria and I are involved with use that arena regularly.
      It is an option. Looking into slightly larger venues without as many restrictions but the LBHA arena is on our list.

      RdC

      On Nov 3, 2010, juliana_of_avon <la3luna@...> wrote:

      Richard,

      The arena in Loomis was pretty decent.