10621Re: Re: [WestKingdomEQ] Equestriums in 2011; Questions

    Nov 1, 2010
      At 12th Night, we will be holding a meeting on Sunday.  This is a good time to discuss the events for the year and to try to set up autocrats.

      So, be thinking of what events you might like to hold/autocrat at various events in addition to the 2 Equestriums.

      I am holding eq activities at Cynagua Spring Coronet and so am vol to be the eqMiC and eq autocrat

      Hamish - having the list of locations from the kingdom and principality seneschals for the 12th Night meeting is useful.