10612Equestriums in 2011; Questions

  • dcamville@hughes.net
    Nov 1, 2010
      Greetings Everyone!

      Had a conversation with some non-SCA horse folks recently. We got to chatting about having gatherings/meetings/play days and so on.
      It got me thinking (shocking, I know - GRIN) about Equestriums in 2011.
      Just have a few questions:

      We usually hold two per year, right? One is more "class focused" and the other is more "championship focused" or am I mistaken?

      Do we have dates for these events yet?

      When looking at sites what do we want to have, facilities wise, access to? What is our usual budget for rental? Where do the funds come from?

      Okay...I know that is a fair number of questions. It would be great to hear some answers. Once I have the information (didn't see anything in our Files section) I could go scout out some sites.

      Thanks in advance!

      Richard de Camville
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic