As a matter of fact I did take a photo - only because I saw the traffic warden do that! I'll have a go and let you know....!mikeslatcher
If the lines are badly faded or broken at all, legally they are usually not permitted to enforce the fine - as such, I'd advice you to obtain photographictonyjones91167
A cautionary tale! I often park on Campbell Rd in the marked spaces on the left just before the second road entrance to the Rail Works, which are displayed asmikeslatcher
The boundaries for the list are based on the following counties: Berkshire, Dorset, Hampshire, Isle Of Wight, and Wiltshire.
Also, why not try out our Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/groups/WessexRGEN/
- Railway Enthusiasts
- May 26, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.