RE: [WessexRail] Fwd: [virgin-trains] Virgin naming on Monday 3rd September

  • Russell Williams Styles Burgess
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2001

      About this Voyager thing, Alex Fairlie since I was speaking to him just now, that since 220 005 was named “Guildford Voyager”, he thinks that 220 006 will be named “Solent Voyager”! that’s because 200 001,2,3,4,5 have already been named!

      Thanks for your time

      RWSB

      ICQ: 79208371

      Yahoo!: russellburgessuk