WMS field meet 11/12 June 2005 - last call for dinner choices

  • Peter Claughton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2005
      Although newsletters have now gone out I am getting reports that some
      members have not yet received theirs - if you have not seen the menu and
      wish to book dinner for the Saturday night at the Royal Goat, please go to
      the menu on the WMS web site and e-mail me your choices. The deadline is
      Wednesday.

      Peter

      Dr Peter Claughton,
      Blaenpant Morfil, nr. Rosebush, Clynderwen, Pembrokeshire, Wales SA66 7RE.

      Tel. +44 (0)1437 532578; Fax. +44 (0)1437 532921; Mobile +44 (0)7831 427599

      Hon. University Fellow
      School of Historical, Political and Sociological Studies (Centre for South
      Western Historical Studies)
      University of Exeter
      E-mail: P.F.Claughton@...

      Co-owner - mining-history e-mail discussion list.
      See http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/files/mining-history/ for details.

      Mining History Pages - http://www.exeter.ac.uk/~pfclaugh/mhinf/