November, right?

  • weebledog
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2010
      Good morning everyone. I hope you all had a lovely Halloween. If we just had Halloween, does that mean that it's November? The weather outside doesn't look like November. I'm not wearing my purple sweatshirt, Toby doesn't need to be rubbed off with a towel after he goes for walks, and Auntie Beth isn't making any soup to make the house smell good.

      I lost 2 pounds! On a 20 pound pup, that's 10% of my body weight! I feel so good, and have so much more energy! Nothing like joining a gym to make you more fit. The stair climber is a killer, but I keep working at it. Down is easier because of gravity, but also scarier. You just can't be sure that those steps that were there last time, are still going to be there this time. With all this new energy, I keep trying to play with Toby, but he just doesn't get it. At least Uncle Randall plays with me. Auntie Beth says she'd rather quilt than play, but she does wash my face too. I guess everyone has a job to do, and mine must be to be the cute Pug-a-Lug.

      Oh, a reminder from Auntie Beth that the 1st Saturday group will be meeting at Aunt's Lisa and Rachel's on Saturday. I wish I could go with her and see all of you there, but with their 4 puppy dogs, I think that's enough chaos for one house.

      Thank you to all the Veterans out there for your service to us and our Country. Remember to fly the flag on the 11th of November.

      Dang. There was something else that I wanted to tell you about in this newsletter, but now I can't remember what it was. Does that ever happen to you? Oh well, I'm sure it'll come back to me.

      All for now,
      Weeble and the rest of the EOCQuilting team