Happy Holidays!

  • weebledog
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2010
      I know, you think dogs don't sing, but I'm singing "Happy Holidays. Happy Holidays. May the merry bells keep bringing, Happy Holidays to you!" I love most Christmas carols, but the ones that get the icky (see repetitive)ones that get stuck in my brain out are the best. This one is good for getting rid of something that's stuck.

      I can't believe this, but my bed under Auntie Beth's longarm was stolen! By Toby! He's a big dog, and it's a little bed, but he decided that he needed to sleep in it even though it's mine! He doesn't fit in it! I showed him though, he tried to lay in my bed, but then his head and neck were off the edge. So I sat behind him in my usual spot. I told Auntie Beth that it's my bed, and I wanted it, but she told me to share. Said something about how I'm always sharing Toby's bed with him. So! He's got extra room on his beds! They are big enough for 3 big dogs, let alone one big and one small! I know, Santa is watching, and I need to be good so that I get something in my stocking.

      I wish everyone a Happy Holiday season and peace on earth to all.

      Love Weeble, and the rest of the EOC Quilting team.