Late again!

  • weebledog
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2010
      I'm sorry to be late with my newsletter again. Auntie Beth has been working extra hours with Weight Watchers, and then Uncle Randall locked us all downstairs when he left early in the morning, so I couldn't get to the computer. Just because I have a habit of getting to the top of the stairs, and then can't get back down when I need to go potty is no reason to lock all of us downstairs. What's a little accident among family once in a while?

      Speaking of Uncle Randall, he said that I was mean to the cat, Pyro last night. He says that I was "attacking" him, but I was just playing! Maybe it was a little rough, he's an old cat after all. Considering the number of times that Pyro's taken a swipe at me with claws extended though, I think he had it coming.

      Hope you are all getting ready for Christmas and enjoying time with friends and family.

      Weeble and the rest of the EOC Quitling team.